About Hitachi - NIC
Since its founding in 1910, Hitachi has responded to the expectations of society and its customers through technology and innovation. Our mission is to “Contribute to society through the development of superior, original technology and products.” Over the past 100+ years this commitment has led us to work towards creating a more sustainable society through our “Social Innovation Business”.
Smart Agriculture: Create a Smart Agriculture platform to help rural India with just- in-time agricultural advisories for local famers and farm-producing organizations (FPO)
The deliverables include:
1. Understanding of the Problem Statement vis-à-vis the crop production and famers’ needs in rural India.
2. Problem Scope (limit the list of under consideration to maximum 3 crops, even a single crop is fine)
3. The rationale behind the crop selection (e.g., importance to local economy, coverage area and spread, climatic conditions, crop production uncertainty, impact of advisories to mitigate the uncertainty, profitability)
4. List of advisories that would be generated, specifying the input parameters like soil quality, water, crop, pests, fertilizers, nutrients, warehousing, weather & eco-system access.
5. Stakeholder map and Use Case for consumption of such advisories by key stakeholders
6. Solution Architecture Overview along with Smart Technology Interventions (e.g., Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet-of-Things, Drones, Remote Sensing)
7. Working Blueprint of the Proposed Solution (e.g., architectural / functional blocks overview)
8. Implementation Feasibility & Economic Viability of such a system (e.g., in terms of technology interventions, cost case, architectural overview, timeline, costbenefit ratio, break-even analysis, entry barrier)
- Startups registered with DPIIT
Share to Social Media